Thursday, March 25, 2010

Card Challenge!

I decided to try a card challenge from Tuesday Morning Sketches. This is for challenge #38:

Here is my version of the above sketch:

I used paper from the Anna Griffin Carolina Collection and embossed stickers by K&Company.
I had a great time playing with this sketch. My sister "critiqued" me as I went and I am very happy with the final result! Thanks Jill! The picture really doesn't show all of the texture - the trellis is textured and I "popped" the embossed flower and butterfly.
Now, to decide who gets this card...

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Lovely card - pink and green my favorite colors!!

Where is Texas does it snow???

Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Theresa (DT)

mimi said...

I know who should get the card! Me! Me! Me! I positively love it. I hope you get me all caught up in the cricut because ya'll may have to buy me one for some occasion or another!
Such a BEAUTIFUL card!
love, mimi

Melissa Craig said...

This card is lovely! I love Anna Griffin papers, so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous card -- such a soft, vintage feel and it makes me long for Spring! Thanks for playing along with this week's Tuesday Morning sketch!!