Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hard Fought Game

We have a great Dad. He works hard and sometimes long hours, but he always has time to play. Lately Dad and Kirk have been playing a lot of basketball and today was no exception. Kirk had a break from Football Spring Training today so Dad wasn’t home for long before he was challenged to a basketball game.

I was working in the garden, watching the game, when I suddenly realized that as fast as time passes, I may not get too many more chances to watch them play. So, I ran in the house and grabbed my camera. Usually these two are the hardest to get photos of, but they were playing too hard to care that I was snapping pictures!

Dad won this game, but he really had to fight for this win. He plans to enjoy the win now – he guesses it won’t be long before Kirk will beat him every time!

2 comments:

mimi said...

Good effort Dad! But she's right, soon you won't be able to win one and Kirk will win them all!
love, mimi

Jill said...

Holding is a foul in most sports.... just saying... maybe that would help Dad out a bit!