Thursday, April 29, 2010

I've had a makeover! Well, my blog has had a makeover. What do you think?


My blog has been completely redesigned by Brianna at By The Way Blog Boutique. She created a custom background and my beautiful header with its cheerful colors and stitching. The kids and I particularly like the font in our title! She also created a blog button for me, and my cute signature -see below! My very favorite part is the scrolling photos on my right sidebar! She even fixed it so I can change those photos as often as I please - so be watching for new photos! - Just a note on that - did you see how much alike Kirk and FRitW look holding their new little siblings? 

Brianna has been great to work with. She is very easy to communicate with, faithful to answer emails, and creative! She asked me some questions about colors and interests and came up with a fresh, clean, colorful blog design that I love and amazingly enough, Kirk AND Maggie love too! (Maggie and I - no big deal, but for Kirk to like something we like - BIG deal!) So, Thank You Brianna!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Renee' said...

Looks GREAT

Näna said...

Aw, thanks! I am so glad all of you like it! Here's to many happy years of blogging!

Brianna