Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Photo Session

Sunday evening, I decided to try to get some photos of all four kids together. This is not an easy task and the timing probably wasn’t the best, but I needed a photo before Monday and I wasn’t happy with anything I had previously taken. Everybody agreed, although FRitW somewhat reluctantly, to pose and Kirk picked a place and got everyone set up and here is what I got:






You can see that FRitW is still not wanting to be in this shot, but you might also notice MT’s lovely headgear. Yes, that is a pair of denim shorts. For some reason, after dinner, FRitW ran into the kitchen with a pair of pajama pants on his head, so of course, MT had to copy him and raced out to their room to get some pants for his head. However, MT would NOT remove his “hat” and became quite, shall we say, adamant about it.

Here MT was trying to see the picture on my camera, while I was taking it.



However, maybe partially due to the entertaining headgear and his refusal to remove his hat, pretty soon everyone was in a fabulous mood, laughing and trying different poses. We ended up having to take photos in almost every room of the house It was a lot of fun and we made some memories!









5 comments:

mimi said...

Really VERY CUTE PIX of everyone. Ya'll did a great job.

Carrie Cooper said...

Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

Hi, Lorus! I stumbled upon your blog. Your family is precious--love the red hair! My neighbor has three daughters who each have gorgeous red hair.

Keep up the good work!

Lorus! said...

Thank you Mimi and Carrie. I love the way these photos turned out! I do love the red hair!

true blessings said...

Y'all look like a fun bunch! Love the hats ;)

Jill said...

I especially like the pic with MT laying across everyone.... he kinda looks like he is doing an album cover.... (Musical infuence.... ask Kirk)