Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This Is Really Cute!

I have 2 new followers this week and I am so excited! I am very new to this whole "blog thing" and I get so excited when my readers comment and let me know they are reading. So, Welcome to True Blessings and to Renee' of GLOW Academy! While getting to know Renee' a little (i.e. reading her blog!) I discovered this fabulous craft (Mimi, you are going to love this - hope your computer lets you comment on this one!): http://www.craftygardener.ca/garden22.html Tea Cup Birdfeeders!
We may have to have a craft day to make a few of these! What do you think?

5 comments:

true blessings said...

Hello and thank you!I also live in Texas!

Renee' said...

Craft day that would be GREAT! I will go out Friday while the guys are gone to the race track and hunt down some tea cups :)
:) Thanks for the welcome :)

Jacob13 said...

Hi Lorus :)
I'm Renee's son :)

jill said...

Daphne and I would like these too!!! So cute!

mimi said...

Yes, I've seen these before and wanted to make some, but didn't. I think the second one with the bud vase is the one I like the most and would be the easiest to take care of. Sturdier too probably. Those bud vases are cheap, plus I've seen them at garage sales for next to nothing. Sign me up. Would love to make some. Just 2 more weeks until I'm finished with school and I'll have more time for crafty stuff.
love, mom