Friday, April 30, 2010

We Did It!

I had my ears pierced when I was about 10 years old. I did it because my best friend and big sister, Jill, did and of course, I wanted to be just like my big sister.

With babies around, I just haven't worn earrings in a few years and my holes were gone. But, I guess I am just not brave enough to get my ears pierced by myself, so once again, I waited until someone else was brave enough to get hers done. It wasn't my big sister this time, It was FRitW's and MT's big sister! Maggie got her ears pierced!

She got the cutest pink flower earrings and I got white flower earrings.
Just for the record - I made her go first!

Photobucket

2 comments:

debsc100 said...

I LOVE it! Maggie, you're such a beautiful young lady.

mimi said...

They really look cute, Maggie. After I saw yours, I called your mom. My holes had closed up too and I had to keep tearing open the back hole to wear the earrings and that hurts. I don't know why I never thought to get them pierced again. But....since ya'll did it, I decided to do it again too, and I'm so glad. Yours are perfect for you, Maggie.
love, mimi