Thursday, August 5, 2010

I Wasn't Playing, I Was Just Helping...

Really?

OK just for the record, I really try not to embarrass my children on my blog. I don't want to hurt their feelings or share something they'd rather I not share. But, I am NOT letting Kirk preview this post!

Kirk wouldn't want me to write that he is the best big brother in the world, but according to 3 out of 3 siblings that have him as a brother, he really is! One of my favorite things about homeschooling is that, although there are large age differences in our children, they spend lots of time together and truly have a close, loving relationship. Oh, they aren't perfect, and definitely annoy each other (and Dad & I) at times, but most of the time they enjoy being together.


Earlier this week, Kirk grabbed the camera to take these photos of MT playing on the living room floor.


Just a very short time later, Dad grabbed the camera to take these photos of Kirk playing with MT on the living room floor.



Obviously he was a bit embarrassed at getting caught, but I know he treasures these times as well! Oh, and did you notice that MT didn't seem to think this was unusual at all? Hmmmm.

Photobucket

2 comments:

mimi said...

Good pictures! Glad they have so much fun playing house together!
love, m

chili pepper said...

Oh, if I had a nickle for every time I heard that one!