Friday, August 27, 2010

The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew

If you read my blog regularly you know that I like to craft, I like to share photos of my kids, and that I am a homeschool mom. You might also have noticed that there have been 3 reviews of homeschool products. Well, as much as I enjoy talking with my friends about the curriculum and teaching tools I use with my children, I thought I would enjoy being on The Old Schoolhouse (TOS) Homeschool Crew. So I applied and I was accepted!

Now, what is the TOS Homeschool Crew you ask? Well maybe you didn't, but since I am writing this blog I asked for you! The Homeschool Crew is a group of blogging homeschooling parents that receive products to review with their children. After trying these products out - and we use them for quite a while (not just a week or two) before sharing our thoughts - we post a balanced and fair review about the product.

I have been reading the TOS Crew reviews for a year now and it is wonderful to get the opinion of other parents before buying curriculum, games, or tools. I am excited to be a part of this group and hope that my opinions and the opinions of the Crew are helpful to you.

Be looking for my first official review early next week!


Photobucket

No comments: