Sunday, October 31, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge

I am joining Brenda over at Garden of Learning for the 2010 Gratitude Challenge.

Brenda's challenge:
"For each day during the month of November, post about something you are thankful for. It can be anything at all. Just as long as you write a post that is filled with Gratitude and a Thankful heart. Post everyday. That means 30 posts. It can be something big or small. You can post a picture or not. It can be a wordless post. Just share something you are grateful for in your life."

I will see you tomorrow with my first Gratitude post!








Photobucket

1 comment:

Our Village is a Little Different said...

I'm glad you found the challenge and are taking part. I thought it was a great idea, too. I'm looking forward to both the blogging, and the reading.