Friday, November 5, 2010

Fit Mommy Friday 10 Week Challenge, Week 2

Yippee! This week I am actually glad to write this post. I met one of my goals for the week!
My goals were:
1. To add another day of exercise to my current routine starting with 10 minutes that day.
2. Lose 10 lbs by the end of the 10 weeks.

I did 10 extra minutes of exercise this week!! Yay!

I was very proud of myself because this week my schedule changed a lot and I had a hard time adjusting. I know 10 minutes isn't doesn't sound like much, but it is the only exercise I do by myself. There wasn't my personal trainer to push me or tell me what to do, or a friend to encourage me. This was big for me.

I haven't weighed myself, so I don't know if I've lost anything, but I'll try to check that before next week.

Check out everyone else's progress at Got Chai
Photobucket

3 comments:

maria said...

10 minutes taken a bit at a time works pretty well also. How wonderful that you were able to do this for yourself...

M.

Kelly said...

Good for you! By the end of next week you should see results in the form of pounds lost. :)

Briana said...

Good job! I need to start walking more than twice a week!