Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fit Mommy Friday - Week 9

Fit Mommy Friday on Monday Tuesday! I am a little late, but I haven't been on the computer since the 23rd. This was such a busy week that I do not remember at all what exercise I might have done. Thankfully, I wrote it down in my calendar! I did exercise Sunday evening and Tuesday afternoon, but that is all.

Dad got home Wednesday! I did not tell the kids he was coming so they were very surprised when he walked in the door around 5 pm! He left West Texas around 9 am so they would have been on pins and needles all day if they had known. He was off for one week after Thanksgiving, and has been gone since then except for a couple of quick trips home - twice for a few hours and 3 times he was home overnight.

I share that because it definitely affects my exercise and eating habits. When he isn't home, I do not sleep well or enough and often don't eat well or enough either. In addition to that, I had to handle the Christmas shopping as these were not planned trips and our planned shopping 'dates' suffered.

So, even though I did not do much planned exercise, I did take each of the four kids on a individual shopping date which involved quite a bit of walking as well as one shopping day to myself (still more walking). I am within a pound and a half of my challenge goal so hopefully I will see that goal met!

And finally, you will have to excuse my 3 weeks of lack of sleep for the rambling nature of this post!

One more week (and it's half over!) to the end of this Fit Mommy Friday Challenge.

Check out Got Chai for this last week's check in.


Photobucket

No comments: