Friday, January 14, 2011

Fit Mommy Firday 2011 - Week 2

alt
It's Friday again! Here is my report for week 2:


Friday: 1 hour Wii
Saturday: nothing
Sunday: Snow day, short walk in the woods
Monday:1 hour Wii
Tuesday: 1 hour workout with trainer
Wednesday: nothing
Thursday: 2 mile walk

I haven't set a new goal since the end of the 10 Week Challenge and I think I need to. I am still trying to exercise a minimum of 4 times per week, but I haven't added anything to that. So by next Friday, I will have a new goal to announce (that's my goal for this week ~smile~).

Check in with the other Fit Mommies or join in the fun at Got Chai.


Photobucket

7 comments:

Briana said...

Good job exercising! Have fun finding a new goal. I need to have a goal to work towards.

Kelly said...

Thanks for stopping by earlier. I meant to get my fit mommy post up, but I guess I'll be doing that tomorrow. Thanks for reminding me. I also have to set a new goal. I'm thinking I need to set monthly ones.

Michelle Smith said...

I need to re-plan my goals now, too. Sounds like you had a good week, though! :)

lexi @ pink and orange coffee said...

So, what are you playing on the Wii?

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

It looks like you're doing a good job even without new goals. It's always nice to have something new to reach toward as it keeps things fresh. At least, that's how it works for me. ;)

Have a wonderful weekend!

SisterTipster said...

Thanks for the goal reminder~I need to do that too~woohoo on your progress~ YOU GO! ;-))

Annie Kate said...

You really seem to be doing a good job of balancing workouts and days off. That's a very wise thing to do.

I'm looking forward to seeing what your goals will be.

Have a great week!

Annie Kate