Friday, January 28, 2011

Fit Mommy Friday 2011, Week 4

Last week I posted my new health and fitness goals. They are:


1. Continue 4 days per week of exercise, gradually increasing length and intensity of my home exercise time.

2. Increase my water intake

3. Eat more raw vegetables.

Here are my week's results:

Friday: no exercise, drank plenty of water.

Saturday: walked at museum (gentle, slow walk - not exactly exercise) drank some water, some raw veggies

Sunday: 30 minutes Wii Active 2, drank plenty of water.

Monday - 15 minutes Wii Active 2, good on water intake

Tuesday - no exercise, some water

Wednesday - 10 min Wii Active 2, 15 min Wii Fit Plus, great raw veggie intake, good water intake

Thursday - 2 mile walk, good raw veggie intake

Overall, this was not a great week. I am having a hard time adjusting to my husband's unusual and unplanned work hours. I am tired and have a lack of energy. I also forgot all about my goals until later in the week - oops! I need to come up with a good way to remember and track my goals.

On the other hand, we purchased Wii Active 2. This is a different kind of exercise than the Wii Fit Plus and I find that the shorter workout is more of a challenge than a full hour of Wii Fit Plus. Hopefully having a variety of home exercise options will keep my interest up.



Photobucket

6 comments:

SisterTipster said...

Hey Lorus~
Remember it's the progress in the journey...YOU ARE making wonderful strides in your goals! WOHoo!

Briana said...

Well, you did get your exercise in so that was good! I'll have to check into wii active 2, sounds challenging.

Annie Kate said...

You didn't do too badly at all! In fact, I notice several Wii sessions. ;)

I keep forgetting about my exercises, too. Ah, well, someday we'll get it. I hope.

Blessings,

Annie Kate

Debbie said...

will have to keep an eye out for Wii Active. I love my Wii... I got it in the fall. I love working out with the Wii Fit... so much fun.

Debbie said...

Oh, forgot to say great job on the exercise, water and veggies this week. Don't be so hard on yourself. I think you did great :-)

Our Homeschool Reviews said...

Good job this week. Other than the veggies in my dinners, I didn't really get any others. That Wii Active looks fun! Keep up the good work!