Monday, January 17, 2011

TOS Homeschool Crew Blog Walk - January 17-21, 2011

Hmmm? You thought this was going to be another exercise post? Nope, this isn't a fast, pump those arms, lift those knees kind of walk, it's just a slow stroll. In fact, you can take all week for this Blog Walk.  ~Really~

I plan to visit each of these blogs this week. These are all blogs for fellow Crewmates and this is a chance for you (and me) to get to know them a little better. So get those running shoes off, find a comfy spot and take time for a little meet and greet.

I know that if it were me, I'd love for you to leave me a comment or follow my blog, so, please, take the time to read their posts, leave each one a little 'hello!' and if you find one that interests you - follow that blog!


Click on the links below:

1. Learning Legacy


2. The Blessings Pour Out

3. Taylor's Mark Orthodox Academy

4. A Day in the Life

5. Pecan Prairie

6. Musing Grace

7. Milk and Honey Mommy

8. Adventures in Unsell Land!

9. Modest Mama

10. Orange Marmalade Mama

Next week, we'll visit ten more!
Photobucket

No comments: