Friday, February 4, 2011

Fit Mommy Friday 2011 Week 5

alt

This seemed like a very un-fitnessy week. Ok, I know that isn't a word, but it has been that kind of week. I don't think I ate a single raw vegetable - except sandwich fixins' one day at Subway (I really had them load it up with spinach, tomatoes, peppers, and onion). I felt like I didn't lift even my little finger, but after looking at my calendar - I discovered that I actually exercised some! So, here is my week:


Friday, Jan. 28 - 1 hr session with trainer, water good and we've already discussed the veggies, so…

Saturday, Jan. 29 - Couple of hours at the zoo - good walking, good water

Sunday, Jan. 30 - nothing at all, but good water

Monday, Jan 31 - nothing, good water

Tuesday, Feb 1 - 1 hr Wii Fit - drank mostly coffee, but some water

Wednesday, Feb 2 - nothing, some water

Thursday, Feb 3 - 1 hr with trainer, 2 mile fast walk, good water



I really thought about not even posting, but I'm glad I decided to write this up, because I did better than I thought! I really need to keep working on the raw vegetables but the water intake wasn't bad.

Check out everyone else's progress by clicking here to go to the Got Chai blog.



Photobucket

6 comments:

SisterTipster said...

Hey Girl~
KEEP the faith in yourself~THIS THING IS working for ya! Remember that it's PROGRESS not perfection...putting just one food in front of the other...Have a blessed week! HUGS!

Annie Kate said...

That's not bad at all!! The only thing that's not working well is your memory! LOL

If you keep on going like that and add veggies, you'll soon be so healthy!

((Hugs))

Annie Kate

Briana said...

You did great with the exercise! Once your goals become habits it will be so much easier!

Wendy said...

I just signed up to follow your blog! I'd love it if you will follow me back. http://wendy-homeschoolingblessings.blogspot.com.

I so need to join Fit Mommy, but I am still putting it off! I have been trying to do better with my eating and am making progress. I've not gotten into any kind of decent exercise schedule, though.

Michelle said...

Hi there! You're way better than me in exercising. I know I need the exercise apart from just making better food choices.

Anyway, I'm here to let you know that you're included in our TOS Blog Walk this week.

God bless you!

Rodna said...

I'll work on my raw veggies with you!