Wednesday, March 23, 2011

PTI Make It Monday Challenge

It’s time for a crafty post. It has been a very long time since I participated in any kind of crafty challenge and I’ve missed the fun! This card is part of my Mom’s birthday gift (Shh! I haven’t given it to her yet!) but it also fits the Papertrey Ink Make It Monday challenge perfectly.

This is PaperTrey Ink's 7th Make It Monday: Adding Color to Non-Neutral Cardstock.



This flower is from PTI’s Flower of the Month: Violets stamp set. It may be a Violet stamp, but I really think it looks like a Pansy too. And, since I love Pansies, my card features a Violet turned Pansy. I paper pieced the violet and leaves using two different PTI papers and one paper I had in my stash, but they were just a little too plain, so I following the suggestion in the Make It Monday video – I shaded them a little using my copics.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Briana said...

Wow, cute. I love pansies also. What a great saying to remember as I think of how to raise my children!