Monday, April 18, 2011

Perse Anality Project - March/April

It is time to share my March Perse Anality Project. (Read this post to learn more about Perse Anality) The March project is a larger bag and honestly, the color scheme is not my favorite, but it turned out nicely. Here is the bag from the kit:


I’m in the habit of washing and drying my fabric before sewing and this time I got a bit impatient. Maybe that is because dedicated crafting time doesn’t come easy around here. So, while the kit fabric was washing, I pulled a few pieces out of my stash and stitched this up:


The directions called for a flat strip of fabric (the red on the kit bag) to be sewn into the purse before stitching the pleats, but I wanted something a little more interesting, so I cut the strip twice as long as the pattern suggested and ruffled the strip on my stash bag. On the kit bag, I decided to pleat the strip.



Now I just need to figure out what to do with all of these purses I will be making…


Photobucket

1 comment:

Briana said...

Those are super cute!