Thursday, August 4, 2011

Close To My Heart Mini Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to an inspirational blog hop showcasing Close To My Heart’s Stamp of the Month. The August Stamp of the Month is called “Wicked” and contains 9 images. It is available for just $5 with a $50 purchase!



I have some wonderful Consultants joining me in this hop which works as a circle. So begin “hopping” and feel free to leave comments along the way.

If you are working your way through our hop you should have arrived here from Cherri’s Blog.

Now for my project:
Our son got his biggest wish for his seventh birthday – a tiny kitten. The kitten is a little grey fuzzy ball of fun and snuggles and FRitW is enamored! I’ve taken a million photos of Meowy Jr. in the last week and found that the August Stamp of the Month was a perfect match for my photos.

My layout is based on the "Raise the Curtain" layout in the Magic Scrapbook Book from CTMH. I used the kitten stamp from "Wicked" and my very favorite stamp in the set - the curly border. I love that stamp!

The main photo is actually the cover of a mini book. I used the "put your best foot forward" stamp on this photo.

This photo seemed perfect for the sentiment: "Hats off to you"

Supplies:
August Stamp of the Month: Wicked
Magic Scrapbook Program Book
CTMH cardstock: Colonial White, Desert Sand, Barn Red
Color-Ready Alphabets Cork
Milepost Shapes
Metal Hinges
CTMH Stamp Pads: Barn Red, Desert Sand, Black, Autumn Terracotta



Thank you for stopping by! Now hop on over to Sheila’s Blog to see her creative use of this stamp set!

Photobucket

No comments: