Friday, November 18, 2011

Scrapbooking Supplies for Sale!

I have too much stuff! I know some of my readers are scrapbookers, so I thought I'd offer some of my ( and my SIL's) excess to you!
**edited to add photos and this note: These are Creative Memories Supplies. **
12 x 12 inch albums:
light blue in front, yellow, and rosey pink in back

Still sealed coversets (no pages included): Brown, Hot Pink, lt silvery blue (tanzanite maybe?), rosey pink, Yellow (Chamois maybe?) - $15 each plus shipping
Older style albums with pages: red (cranberry?), plum (both of these are open, but unused) $15 each plus shipping
I also have:
5 sealed packages of 12 x 12 white pages  - $8 plus shipping

6 sealed packages of 12 x 12 page protectors - $7 plus shipping
denim on left, dark blue on right

7 x 7 denim coverset (no pages) - $10 plus shipping
7 x 7 dark blue album with pages - $10 plus shipping

7 x 7 gold dust pages - $6 plus shipping
7 x 7 white pages - $6 plus shipping
2 sealed packages of 7 x 7 page protectors - $5 plus shipping

I accept paypal or will hold until a check clears.
I will combine shipping and consider offers!
I can provide additional photos upon request.
** edited again! - to purchase email me at becauseofourchildren@gmail.com (I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone.)**
Thanks!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hi! I'm so glad you visited my blog. :) I'm also glad I visited yours! I do scrapbooking and am very interested in buying some of the things you've listed here. Will you please email me at hilton(dot)wendy(at)comcast(dot)net so we can work something out?

When were you in San Antonio? We were there just a couple of weeks ago. Maybe we were there at the same time!